Redeem Points Towards Travel Purchases
Book your own travel using your HSBC MasterCard card at any travel agent, airline or website and redeem Points for a statement credit towards the cost of your booking.
Take advantage of last minute deals or online specials on airline tickets: no seat restrictions or blackout dates.
Redeem your Points in 3 easy steps:
- Once you’ve booked your travel on your HSBC MasterCard card, select your travel transaction(s) from the list below.
- Select the amount of Points you would like to redeem in the Summary section on the right.
- Add to Shopping Cart and complete your redemption.
- You can redeem Points for a credit to your HSBC MasterCard Account for purchases of airline tickets, vacation packages, car rentals, hotels, cruises, rail tickets and tours made with your HSBC MasterCard card.
- You must redeem after the eligible travel purchase has been posted to your HSBC MasterCard Account and within 60 days from the transaction date. Evidence of purchase may be required.
- The required Points will be redeemed from the Points balance available on the date of redemption (not the transaction date of the travel purchase). The credit will appear on your monthly HSBC MasterCard account statement within the next two billing cycles. Request for statement credit is final and cannot be reversed.
- Points can only be redeemed for a statement credit up to the amount of the eligible travel purchase charged to your HSBC MasterCard Account. If there are insufficient Points available to cover the entire purchase, the Account will only be credited by the value of the Points redeemed. Any amount not covered by the Points redeemed will remain on the Account for payment.
- Redemption Schedule is subject to change at any time without notice. All Terms and Conditions of the applicable HSBC Rewards Program apply.
Back to Top